Jan 17, 2010

To the bitch (or bastard) with the bleach

Hi,

I'm sure this is going to come as TERRIBLY shocking news, but EVERYONE who lives in our apartment building uses the laundry facilities - NOT JUST YOU! I would personally like to thank you for ruining the new towels I purchased not a week ago. That was truly awesome.

Perhaps you could go to a store and investigate some non-bleach alternatives for your future laundering. Or, you know, try CLEANING YOUR FUCKING NECK OR SOMETHING.

Like, who uses bleach anymore? What century do you live in? Do you throw garbage at otters in your spare time? Stop being such an inconsiderate piece of shit. If I ever find out who you are, I'm going to make you drink the bleach, and then strangle you with the towels.

Thank you.

P.S. This also goes for all of you who wash oily-soiled items in the public laundry room, too. You are greasy dickheads.

Followers